An Empowering Plan For Women To Get Out Of Survival Mode
Pressures of life and demands of work fill our schedules every day. This leaves women feeling exhausted, unhappy and lacking goal achievement.
You have a calendar that seems to be full. But, you lack focus on what matters, and are not concentrating on goals and actions to move your life and business forward.
You seem to close the chapter at the end of each day feeling as if you moved nowhere. You feel like you are on a Merry-Go-Round- spinning round and round but not sure if you are accomplishing anything!
Does your daily to do list exhaust you?
Do you feel you are living life in survival mode?
Are you feeling as if you have no purpose or happiness?
Are you not achieving your goals?
Let me share a secret. Most women feel like you do.
Women tend to struggle setting and achieving purposeful goals. We tend to fill our calendars with others agendas in mind and do not take the time to discover what we want our calendar to look like. At the end of the day, we feel exhausted and disconnected. We are not connecting to our purpose. The result- unhappiness.
I have good news! You can make small changes in your life, to get away from survival mode and to empowerment.
- Review your schedule for refreshment breaks. I recommend you review your schedule the week prior and ensure you have time within it to refresh and focus.
- Ensure your agenda is filled with your priorities. Show confidence in your agenda. Rather than impressing others with how busy and important you are, be confident to focus on what matters to you and your goals.
- Schedule time to reflect on the day and learn as you prepare for tomorrow.
- Look at your schedule from a place of purpose.
- Calendar time for creative thinking.
- Renew the mind body and spirit throughout your week.
- Take time for prayer, a walk in nature, enjoying music, or sitting in silence.
- Take time to have a grateful heart. As your day is flowing by so quickly, take a deep breath and look at it from a thankful perspective.
- Seek time to spend with the people that mean the most to you. Share conversation, coffee, and fellowship with those you love.
Everyone has a busy schedule. We get through our week and are happy we survived. But, many women are unhappy with the result.
We are overwhelmed with our to do list and not living with intentional goal setting and achievement.
I hope you can take these tips and begin to make changes in your life.
If you have tried traditional goal setting and seem to fall short of achievement, I would like to invite you to contact me for a FREE Coaching Call.